Wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle is like wearing a seat belt while driving. It is something that every rider or passenger must do, because it can prevent you from encountering unexpected accidents during riding and protect your head from injury. In the same way, motorcycle helmets are also the most important safety equipment. The helmets worn must meet the national quality standards. It is important to know that only compliant and quality helmets can guarantee our comfortable traffic experience.
So when we choose the right helmet, what criteria should we consider and what should we pay attention to?
1. The helmet has a certificate of conformity, and the damage caused by the helmet without a certificate of conformity will not be compensated for, and it does not meet the quality standard and has a low impact resistance index.
2. Creative helmet. The color and design style of the helmet should suit you and like it. It is recommended to match your car to make a decision.
3. For weight or comfort, the relative price of choosing lightweight and high protective performance will be higher, but this will make you comfortable and relaxed during the trip.
4. How to use, measure your cycling frequency
5. Price, only better materials are worthy of expensive prices
6. Airflow and design of the helmet (ventilation)
7. The durability of the helmet, whether it is easily scratched
8. Choose the helmet that suits your head shape. The helmets are also different according to the head shape.
9. Visibility (ie sun visor / goggles design, curve and coloring)
When choosing the right helmet, the above considerations will be the criteria you need to consider when reviewing all the different options.
One of the easiest ways to tell whether a helmet is good or not is to check the certificate of conformity to see if it meets safety standards.
Post time: Oct-14-2021